Tuesday, January 21, 2020

100WC! TIDE UP BY:TreShaun

     Tied UP BY:TreShaun
 Sir can u help me find where the football game is?

‘First tell me your name little man’’

‘’Oh yeah my name is Tre. So can u help me now?

‘What do u want to know my name?

‘Yeah whatever.

‘My name is Bob.

‘Bob?

‘Yes Bob

‘Ok. Now can u help me out?

‘Ok yes I can. Where do u  need to go?

‘To a football I said that.

‘Ok so u have to take a right then left and u will be there.

‘Ok thank u.

‘U welcome.

‘I have to get my bike. OH NO my bike is TIED UP. Who did this to my bike?
HELP!
 ‘Yes.
‘I need help to get my bike united. 
‘I can help u out.

‘Ok.

‘Lets see here.

‘Can u get it?

‘Yup.

‘But i need some big cutters?

‘Oh I have some right here.

‘Ok good. Let me see them.

‘Here u go.

‘Ok I got it. Here u go. Your bike back too.

‘Thank u. Now I can make it to the football game in time.

‘U welcome. Bye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment