Friday, January 10, 2020

100WC LOST By:TreShaun

  LOST  By: TreShaun
‘’Hey sir, can you help me out? ‘’Yes I can help you. What do you need? ‘’I need to find the shops’’ it Panted‘’Oh yes the shops. So you take a right and you go left and you will find the shops’’. ‘’Thank you a lot sir,‘’You are welcome little boy’’. ‘’Bye’’. 

Ok so he said to take a right then a left so let’s go right. Ok now we have to go left let’s go. See you guys at the shop.

Ok I have made it, What? This is not the shops. what? It might be in that cave? 

Little as he know there was a pit of  lava and there was one way that went to the shops. Let’s see if he would pick the right way?


Ok let’s see which way? Let’s go left?

Oh no he pick the wrong one. Let’s see what happens?

Oh no i am falling into lava? What? Let me get to that clerf? Got it. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment