Friday, January 31, 2020

100WC! SLOW BY:TRESHAUN

      SLOW 

By:Treshaun


5:00 o’clock we race. If you win I will not pick on you for the rest of the school year. If I win you have to do my homework for the rest of the school year. Deal! Oh no, what did I just do? I am so slow that a sloth can bet me. By the way my name is Tre and I am doomed. I just challenge the fastest kid in the school to a race. “Hey kid It is so slow I can bet him.
“No I’m not” said Tre. We will see about that at the race today. See you there loser! He is right. I am going to lose the race. I have to do something. So, I invented some fast shoes that will help me win. I hope this work. The race is about to start. “Ready set go!” Wow I am beating him. You won said Josh. I guess I have to stop picking on you for the rest of the school year. Yes I won. Lets go! Mom I won the race. That is good to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment